Saturday, June 20, 2009

nowadays...

First of all, I want to apologise for being quite 'sombong' lately. And to those that might hurt with my words, sorry also. *bnyk mencarut -.- seriously pfft

Okay, well idk why lately i have been quite 'sombong' or maybe too 'sombong'. Maybe my best friends didn't noticed it cause they have been with me all the time. So, they think and believed that i am just act like normal cause when im with them, we're like usual. Sharing things together. Laugh together. And of course mencarut much *it's me, yeah i know -.-


Idk why i don't really bother what's going on in my surroundings, i don't bother if teacher is in my class, i don't bother to study, i don't bother what my parents say, i don't bother everything. I just think lots of things that i am not supposed to care. Okay, im being honest. I have been thinking about my ex. I mean not sweet things bla3 wtv shit it is. (berjangkit dgn amin, grr -.-) I have been thinking about my past. Good and bad. I have been thinking about my parents, my studies which is going down day by day. I don't even know how to get rid of those things that im not supposed to think so that i could get back in my real life and keep going on. And of course keep focusing on my studies cause PMR is just around the corner. My mood swings a lot. Sometimes it's really good and outstanding but sometimes it's getting bad and worse. I think about all shit things. Especially in class. So do in home.


Haih idk whyyyyy. In fact, my marks are going down exams by exams. And there is an upcoming test. OMG -.- idk whether i can still score or maybe just keeping my marks going down. I always get babbled by my parents. I know i should get that from them. It's my fault. It is not because i don't want to study. It is not because i don't bother about my studies at all. It is just, idk why. That's all i can say. Lately i try not to talk to my parents much cause i don't want to. I don't want them to babble all the time. I just loved being alone. Or maybe with my friends. They're just special to me. They stick together no matter what. But not all of 'em. I repeat, NOT ALL. But it's okay. I don't seek being friends with 'em. I think that's all for now. I'll write again soon.

***************

No comments:

Post a Comment