Tuesday, June 16, 2009

boyfriend?

Im too bored -___-' Words finish already haha

Okay so, boyfriend? haha -____-

Well, i am not too choosy or jual mahal thing but yet, i still not found someone that have the characteristics that i like. Maybe some of it does but still i don't want to. Why? Am i being 'konon cantik' girl wtv shit or tak laku (which is fuck -.- pfft). No, it is just that, like i said, i not yet found someone. Maybe there is one. But not important and a must to be together such a couple right? Maybe one day, perhaps -___-'


Well, having a boyfriend is just awww :D but sometimes it is really annoys. Having a boyfriend which is a kaki flirting with others is just soo annoying. I didn't say that ALL guys are like that, maybe just some of it. I repeat, NOT ALL okay. Terima kasih :) *Okay back to topic. And having a boyfriend which is too loving and caring and of course faithful are just soo enough. *To me la. Being single is not that bad somehow. But sometimes i thought of having someone special or in other way, having a boyfriend. But i think if there's someone that God send to me, *cehh then it will be okay i think. And to those that i don't accept you guys for being my boyfriend, sorry and we still can be friends yaww :) kan kan? :D alaa relax ahh, tkkan tk accept nk touching? pastu jauhkan diri la apa la. mcm perempuan you know! haha.


So, back to topic. If i have a boyfriend, for sure i will take a good care of him but if he is being such a fuck then it will turn into pfft -__- seriously and i mean it. Eventhough i had already being through lotsa things, i mean shit things when in love or being in love with someone, like he's having another girl, he's flirting around and bla3, i am still not being a playgirl or bohsia wtv shit bla3. I am here not to being a "Hello, I am single. Would you be my boyfriend?" pfft. Eeuwww i am not that type okay pluss i am not too desperate to have a boyfriend. I can live on my own. But if one day there's someone would like to be my boyfriend, i would loved to ngee :D Being pampered, loved and etc are just soo awesome.


Remembering the past sometimes makes me laugh haha but sometimes and some guys are fake. They say things but they don't mean it, at all pfft -___- plus, even if they mean it, but sometimes they only say it but they do not act it -___-' They use the same words to us and also to other girls which are not their girlfriend. If they say "i love you, sayang :)" to us, you know how i feel and so do you right? Isn't that is just too sweet? Aww. But at the same time, they use that words to others also. To me, if they are being like that, it is no point and the words mean nothing if you say it to your girlfriend though. I am not saying just guys, maybe some girls are the same too. Isn't that just deplorable? Yeah, it is. immensely. Sometimes guys are doing shits and so do girls. I repeat, SOME OF IT ONLY. NOT ALL. I have been through things, lotsa things that really hurts but i don't want to repay all their shits. Let them be, they choose their own life. Past is past. Start of something new :)


And i think that's all. Thanks for reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment