Thursday, May 28, 2009

drop

well thanks for still reading my most boring blog -___-

and here i still want to post another blog eventhough it is boring and quite lame wtv.

so, nowadays there's lotsa things that are bewildering my head up. about exams, friends, parents of course and stuffs. it is do really really deplorable and twirling inside my head. and sometimes it makes my mood on and off. someday, problems come like really lots -____- it toughen me up. but no doubt this is life isn't it. and still, true friends do stick together no matter in thick or thin and they make my life good, thanks friends ;)

well, i just finished my exam. and totally it really sucks -____- now i got 2 D's for history and maths. no wonder lah sejarah always got D haha but i am immensely dissapointed with my maths cause it drops really high from A to D?! OMG -___- and im sure that my parents will be really mad at me. but no doubt again, this exam was totally hard -___- idk where did i made mistakes. haih wtv. and yet, i am still approving myself, my educations and stuffs. i don't want to be jobless in the future i don't want to be a minah rempit or bohsia somehow. in easy way is, i want to be a useful person.

err i think that's all for now cause idk what else to write in here. i will post again some other time. cheerssssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment