Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mid Year Exam

Okay finally Mid Year Exam is here and hell yeah i don't really do studies -____- There is still bunch of chapters from all subjects that i need to improve especially sejarah. I don't like reading, especially historical books. Every night on exam week i will sleep early so that i wouldn't get babble by my mom especially dad haha how stupid -__- but atleast i do did some readings in school. Gahh i think not really. But i think yes i did.

Idk what will happen to my results cause from my observations i think i will get low marks or maybe red pen on it especially sejarah. Eventhough i did read a lot but i am still don't remember and sometimes my head spinning and as i walk by word by word will drop out of my mind. This is seriously insane. I don't want to get babble by my parents ecpecially my teachers. Haih its hard to be genius. Plus, i am not a genius. And thats hard for me to get A's in all the subjects. Gosh. Mama always said that i can do it. Its just because im lazy. Yeah, im lazy. Especially in reading.

Well, lets see what will happen to my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment