Monday, July 27, 2009

i wish..

As time passing by, I am getting older and older. Things are getting harder, problems are getting bigger, friends come and go. Sometimes im just being stutter looking at all things that are happening around right now. And sometimes i feel i can't stand this anymore and i wish that i was born in the other part of this world. I can't even do anything except for just praying that things might change to be in better way, to be in good terms.
How i wish things might be better,
I wish that i could change these days,
to be a better days
throw all the tears and hurts away
I wish i could look in the future
so that i could plan better things
I wish that i could stand still
even in the hardest part
and be a strong person
without hanker for people's help
I wish i have someone for me to rely on
so that he/she would be the one who is lending their shoulder for me to cry on
and would do the same thing even in the other moments
This journey is still far
as im still the only daughter in my family, the only child
i don't know whether i could still stand facing all these sort of things in life
when my parents are no longer beside me
Sometimes i feel that i wanted to go first
and sometimes i think i can't
It's hard for me
I wish that all my dreams will come true,
even there are zillion prayers that i pray
as i keep on praying day by day
But,
if one day i am really in a big bad moments, i wish that there is someone that could still sit beside me and say, things will change to be in better ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment