Sunday, July 5, 2009

Friends letter

Old/best/new friends,


I just want to seek for your forgiveness for all my wrong-doings, my bad behaviour, my shit words and bla3. I know sometimes i did things that might hurt you guys. I am sorry..


Dear old friends,

I just want to say I am missing you guys so much. I don't know how to prove it after all some of you guys are lost in contact. I am trying how to find you guys back. I miss the all of you. I am hoping that one day we will meet each other back. But it's okay, walau jauh di mata, dekat di hati ecehh :D

****************************************

Dear best friends,

I am writing this to letting you guys know how much i love being with you guys. You guys are just special in your own way. Thanks for your kindness, thanks for being such a special to me, thanks for everything. The moment that we shared together, problems that we faced together, things that we did together, i don't know how to repay back all your kindness. I am so appreciate it eventhough sometimes i seems don't care at all. I am hoping that our friendships will last forever and ever. Sometimes i try to live without you guys and i can't, im weak. I don't know what would it be if you guys are not here by my side. Thanks for every single thing. Thanks for lending me a hand when im fall, thanks for lending me your shoulder for me to cry on, thanks for giving me supports when i feel bad, thanks for everything again. I love you guys so much :)

****************************************


Dear new friends,

I am happy to know you guys and like usual, i am hoping that our friendship will getting closer and be more good. And if you guys are still want to continue this relationship, go on. We can make it i guess. Whatever it is, thanks for being my friend :)


***************************************



*Psst, to those who is saying that im sombong or wtv shit it is, i am sorry. i am not that type. maybe sometimes i would be. but not all the time. maybe all the time, only to some of the people. not all. and to those that said i am no longer being their friends, not like before wtv thingy, i am sorry again. and i am trying to be the old me. i am trying to hold our relationships together. but i am sorry if i give a damn fuck like what you did to me like shit things (you know what i mean) so, that's all, thanks :)



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment