Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cute one



Oh you you you on top, im missing you much, very much :( They're at my opah's in Perak, so I can only play with them when I go back to my hometown. Damnn have to wait for another way to my opah's. I am missing the way they open their mouth and start making some noise craving for foods. And I have to slowly open its mouth and give them some food which is bananas and some bird thingy food whatever -,- Yeah, talking about names, I can't even remember what are these birds called. I think my cousin know, cause he used to birds since he was a juvenile. And I only touch these creatures NOW, my God, I'm quite afraid of birds. Especially the big ones -___- and after I met them, I was like, AWW how cute! Hihi :D Well, that's all for now. My tummy already making sounds here and there and this shows that im hungry, wayyyy hungryy! Err no, should I say starving? -.- nahh anything. Okay then, have a nice eve people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment