Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have to..

Okay now i am here to just seek for your forgiveness if there's anything i did wrong or my words that might hurt you, I AM SORRY. & now, i just don't know what to do, what's going to happens next. i try to treat people nicely & equally but i don't know why is all this happened to me. maybe i am giving too many chances -.-

i think all this while i am in the wrong place of placing myself perfectly around others,
until they all get mess-up
i am in the wrong position of making people's day, not in the right time,
i am too forcing someone to be by my side,
i am too harsh of treating people,
i treat people by my mood,
i don't treat them nicely,
i don't think before i act,
sometimes i make others feel so uncomfortable,
i said what i want, i do what i want until i forget about taking care of what others might feel,
i didn't mean to. I AM SORRY.

if to you i did nothing, or you have already forget about it, but i am still wrong.
i am sorry about making you sad,
i am sorry about making you angry,
i am sorry about making your days bad,
i am sorry if i did take advantages on you,
i am sorry for letting you down in any ways which i didn't realized,
i am sorry for being stupid,
i am sorry for not being a good friend of yours,
i am sorry i can't be a perfect person of yours,
i did a lot of mistakes,
i know.

& i think, now, it is time for me to change, change everything,
i have to fix all the mess up that is me,
i have to learn from my past,
i have to take this as a lesson,
i really have to change, yes, it is the time :)


*& for _____ who did ask me to throw away any feelings towards you (well you know -.-) , don't worry, I WILL :) i know you might feel uncomfortable with me, or i am just making a mess in your life, I AM SO SO SORRY, i didn't mean to but i'll leave you, i'll sets you free, you can do what you want, you can go where you want, it is your life isn't it? don't worry :)
well, it is my mistakes for loving you, SORRY AGAIN. have a wonderful day, take care ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment