Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello RAYA :)

As we keep counting days for puasa, now we are just in the end of puasa and hello RAYA :)


In the mean time, I still can't believe that puasa is already in the end -.-' i thought that it was just started. Well, face the facts ailin :D


Actually i am totally rushed and focused in counting days for PMR to be held. *sigh -.- I thought that i can celebrate raya this year with full of joy but i can't. Raya is raya, PMR is PMR. Eventhough PMR is just around the corner but I still don't full get ready to sit for PMR -.-' Thinking about future, about what going to happen next is just messing me up. I don't really ready to stand in the crowd alone. But that is life. We can't just hoping & keep relying on people's butt.


But in this year, I learnt lotsa things in my life. New things. About friendships, loves, single, couples, etc. I am proud of myself for being a bit adult and learn to survive without fully craving for people's helps. I am a bit grown up day by day with new kinda things everyday. Yes, go ailin! ;)


And i think that's all for now, I will be posting another blog soon. And thanks cause reading it ;)

P/s : For anybody who do know me, I would like to seek for your forgiveness towards all my wrong-doings all this while including I realised or I didn't realised at all. I am sorry. I am totally regret it. Especially for those whom I always hurt your feelings. I am so so sorry. I didn't meant to do those things to you. Well, people make mistakes right. And now, I already realised my mistakes and hoping that you guys will forgive me. Again, if ada TERkasar bahasa, TERsalah tutur kata, TERejek lebih ke, TERkutuk ke, padanlah muka *JOKE! haha :D TERtiru jawapan ke, TERpukul kuat ke, apa-apa yang TER lah, sorry again.

And lastly, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN :)

I Love You & Take Care <33

Lots of loves,
Ailin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment